Jan 4, 2008

Good Keyword Lead To Good Blog Traffics

Last few days i got a spam email from internet millionaire marketer. I dont know from where they got my e-mail address. Although i know that was a spam email but i still read it. I just dont know why. The title is so amazing it pull my eyesight and make me curious to open it. Not all spam e-mails are bad. Inside that email, i got a very good information about how to increase traffics by just tweaking the title of my post keywords. So what i do is make some experiment. Before this i did an experiment using Nuffnang Analytics you can see the result How Do I Make Use Of Nuffnang Analytics To Improve My Traffics by observing the visitor pattern and the best time to submit your article. For your information i just rely on reddit.com, digg.com and sometimes In innit or Petalingstreet.org. Actually it depend on what post i write. Many of my post are garbage.haha.. But i tell u all those post which i called garbage bring me good traffics through keywords. Wana see the result see the screenshots that i takes.


Drastic Increase. freakin Me out!

Keyword optimization start giving me Good Traffics
Notice the different! Before this i got few only 60 to 50 unique visitor daily and that bring me 1.5% Adsense CTR. How do i achive this? I am not going to sell an e-book here. My suggestion is dont waste your money for e-book. There are lot of free article aut there. You can get John Chow Make Money Online Ebook for free. I know some of ebook are good but not all. Ok let me tell you the secret. Some of you may already know about this. I am still learning about this. You can bring good traffics by optimizing your blog title. For example keyword "antivirus". Go to http://www.seochat.com/ and type it inside the Keyword Sugesstion Tool. Enter the captcha to continue. Notice that you will get the keyword suggestion with the search trends. You have to be creative. Try to take the lowest search number. Of course not too low la. Combined the keyword and make it as a title. For Example if you write about antivirus " Freeware - Free windows Antivirus Including AVG For Download ". Is that Clear.. By the way it also depend on your blog rank and the content. Remember! google love fresh blog content. I just wana share with you guys. Happy blogging.. Take time to repair your blog title.huhu

6 comments:

Nurul Farhah said...

thanks for the advice! (:

iCalvyn.com said...

congrad dude, this is a nice way to increase your traffic and future the traffic will maintain, it will drop, but at least still have traffic come in...

nice tips

phyzhoe said...

@icalvin.com yea at still have traffics comes in. The trick is google love fresh content. Updating older posts might be a good choice

lankapo said...

so can i just change my old entry title?

phyzhoe said...

@lankapo you can try. but it must be related to your topic la. but you beter focused on your new content its better

Aster Jin said...

Don't really get it :/

"ry to take the lowest search number. Of course not too low la. Combined the keyword and make it as a title. "

can someone explain to me please ? x]