Dec 6, 2007

How do i make use of Nuffnang Analytics to improve my traffics

I am still new in blogosphere. Last three month is hard for me to get more than 100 unique visitors per day. I tried many ways to improve traffics so it will lead to higher Adsense CTR. The main problem is i am too lazy to join social networking site and also to ping, coz i still studying and internet connection suX!!. Since Nuffnang have upgrade their system i found out that i can get what i waiting for. Nuffnang analytic track visitor to my site every hour.



Did you get the idea? Yes! Now i know what time to submit my article.Hehe Thanx Nuffnang team.Before this i made the same experiment on Digg. I found out that you should write a good content.So i fail.Nuffnang analytic experiment conclussion = CONSIDER SUCCESS!!



Look at my Google analytics. Impressive!!


This is just my simple idea. Maybe you have beter way. Credit Goes to Nuffnang team. Sorry for the bad english :-)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

you mean we should summit our articles at 0:00??? Does that really help??

phyzhoe said...

@ cristine. no! It depend on what day and where you submit your article and Who is your target..

LLY said...

There are just too many social networking services out there, I'm pretty confused.

And do you remember that the old Nuffnang which updates its analytics in real-time?

Seems like we simply can't get the both in both worlds.. (",)

phyzhoe said...

@lly: yea too many social networking services, but i just focused few of them. I don have enough time to join all.

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

since u have some ideas on hw to increase one's blog traffic... can u giv me a hand as well and let me noe what should i do to increase the traffic for my blog? Take a tour and giv some comments.

xalimx said...

i really dont understand.. teach me as well. thanks
p/s - rain rain & rain, flood already.

G said...

WHAT? So what is the point? I dont get it....

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

i mean take a visit to my blog and c hw should i do to improve my blog as well as t increase the traffic......

JenKin Yat said...

alex - the point is pointless..he's trying to tell himself to update more often..

Yatz

¢ø∂ÿ said...

can u teach me how to improve my blog as well as to increase the traffic..?

¢ø∂ÿ said...

can u teach me how to improve my blog as well as to increase the traffic..?

phyzhoe said...

fellow blogger.. i spend the whole week to analysed the pattern.. This is the thing that i consider.. where is my targeted visitors came from.. let say from india. i will see what on what time lot of people from india came from. you need to use both between google analytics and nuffnang analytics. i will try my best to write apost about this..no time lah sorry.huhu why dont you subscribe as a reader. i will update this soon

lovie said...

This sounds a bit complicated to me, but I'm trying to understand it.
Thank you for sharing. =)

Steve Yu said...

In my opinion, good content and good publicity will lead to better traffic flow.